Friday, August 1, 2008

Tabidachi


The above map is the proposed route for this year's summer vacation Europe trip! We'll be missing out on the hottest part of Summer and instead, experiencing the coldest part of Europe. Brr...
From Melbourne we'll be going to London via a Malaysian stopover. 7 days there then onto Finland for skiing for another week. St. Petersberg and Moscow are next and then by train we'll be going to Ulan Baator in Mongolia. Then Beijing, Xian and Hong Kong! We might also be going to Germany, Netherlands (Holland) and France but not quite sure.
Last night Surge was on Rewind. Everything was backwards. We had the worship song first, then altar call then sermon, praise and announcements. It was about outreach and it really got me thinking, just how much can I outreach to friends at school? Boy, let me tell you that it's HARD in a Christian school. Jaya got up and did her awesome stuff about being loving, not being judgemental and everything. She absolutely kicked-ass up there. I do love Church :)
Enjoy the new layout by the way. It has a lovely Japanese poem but I won't even try translating it because it just destroys the beauty and the raw emotion behind the words.
君は知っている
一人で泣く「さみしさ」を
同時に抱きしめてもらう
「ぬくもり」を
君は人に涙を見せたくないと言った
だけど君はどんなに強がろうと
君が「さみしく」て「ぬくもり」を
求めてることは言わずとも
伝わってくるよ僕も同じだったから
君が何を言おうと
次に君が涙するときは
絶対に横に居て抱きしめるから
Photo and words by きむ (Kimu)
copyright Iroha Publishing Company
I changed the layout because I thought the one before was just a bit too creepy for my liking.

No comments: