Friday, August 22, 2008

Pointless


Is there ever a point in life where all that exists to you suddenly becomes boring, cumbersome even? Something seems to make you feel down, and especially after the news I heard today. Mike Guglielmucci's fight with cancer finally ended. After he confessed that it had all been a hoax. Around the two to three years since it was announced that he had terminal cancer it was big news. I first heard him preach in 2005, he was amazing but just really was going through his mind when he fabricated that story? I am interested to find out the psychological impairments he suffered in order to make such a blurred desision; shocking. There HAVE been hundreds, even thousands of people who were touched by his story who now have NOTHING to hold onto because they have fallen victim to a cheap trick. However, the question now is, was he in it for the money or was he simply someone in dire need of a psychologist, someone who understood what he was going through and could help him overcome.


Well what's happening in Tim's life. Well I'm going to Youth Alive soon. As expected Guglielmucci will no longer be speaking there. It was on their website. I just came back from Yum Cha with family friends which was fun, I am pooped, I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake tonight. Tomorrow I have to do drums so that means I'm going to be super tired. Tiiiiiiiiiiiired. And then I think I'll just rest instead of going to Deakin Open day.


Next Sat is the Crazy Sex Rally. What is Fungus thinking calling their rally THAT? It really deters people I reckon. I mean I'm deterred already. Well I can't go anyway because coincidentally on the same day is the Carlton v. Hawthorn game. I do love watching the footy. It's so fun. And anyone who has never been to a footy match should do it at least once. It's an experience money can't buy... well actually it is but, well you get my groove.


AND MONDAY is VISCOMM! I am really looking forward to it now, I can vent my creative anger heh.

No comments: