Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday 9th of April, 2008




AFRO STAR by Hibiki-tris

City, city CITY?!

... and that was my reaction when I got told by Lauren last night that we'd be having a picnic... in the city. Does anyone else find the city quite draining and boring. I went just on Monday with Phil and Chris so it's quite funny that I should find myself here again with the gang which includes: me, Phil, Chris, Lauren, Lilly, Adam and guess who, Victor.
We had our 'picnic' at an empty Sidney Myer Music Bowl and played the idiots on stage running around like complete lunatics fresh out of the mental institution. During the corporate lunchbreak we even had a bit of an audience watching Lauren and Lilly exchanged wedding vows several times, sing opera and recreate Step Up 2... and then there was this big chase where Adam took both Lauren and Lilly's thongs and ran off onto the lawn where the sprinklers were on. As for Victor, he slept the whole way through.
Happy birthday to Chris's mum, Chris came late today 'caus he went to shark fin to celebrate his mum's birthday. We waited for him at Trampoline, Southgate and got gelato in the process.
We eventually went home one by one, Phil, Chris and I staying in the city, trying to find a farewell present for Victor because he's leaving to Somewhere, we couldn't find anything so we sat down and talked at a shopping arcade I've never been to called Galleria. By the time we finished up it was already 5 so we made our way to Flinders only to get swept up in the wave of stinky, fat businesspeople filing through the ticket barriers. I said, "Stuff this." and went to Melbourne Uni to meet up with mum instead of going home. Dad's coming home from Sydney tonight so I'm typing this on the uni computer while we wait to go pick him up from Tulla. I admit not much of a blog post. I'll post some photos up tomorrow when I'm back at home.




who's up for a 100 buck musical at Regent?? I am!

No comments: