Saturday, June 14, 2008

FREEEEEDom (MagicPencilBook feat HSM)



Haha! How good does it feel to finish ALL exams for Unit 1. Yeah, aand the GAT! This burden has just slipped off my shoulders and it's pretty much relaxing for the rest of the term...

After the GAT on Friday we all went out to Box Hill, everyone 'cept Binny and I wanted to do Darkzone. Oh, by the way did you know that it was Friday the Thirteenth? Not that I'm superstitious or anything but Gloria Jeans clearly celebrated it because they hung skeletons and spiderwebs all over their counter. Something about the folklore of the HMS Friday. This is the story they printed on little tea-stained pieces of paper:



The reluctance of seamen to sail on a Friday
reached such epic proportions, that in the 1800s the British Government decided
to take strong measures to prove the fallacy of the superstition. They laid the
keel of a new vessel on Friday, selected her crew on a Friday, launched her on a
Friday and named her HMS Friday. They then placed her in command of one Captain
James Friday and sent her to sea for the first time on a Friday. The scheme
worked well, and had only one drawback ... neither ship nor crew was ever heard
from again.

and all the people behind the counter had powder-puffed their faces white and wore sailor costumes. Don't get me wrong, it was cute.

On Thursday I enrolled for Visual Communications and Design at Box Hill Institute to be done during school hours as a VCE subject. I'm an official tafe student now lol, I have the ID card and the diary and discount to Whitehorse Fitness Club! :)
It was a last-minute decision made in the heat of the moment which involved me calling them right after my GMA exam, calling mum to come with me to Box Hill Institute, grabbing some Japanese food with Ben, and then getting there. I was lucky because that day just so happened to be the final day to enrol.


And back to Friday I was on the way home sitting on the bus, listening to my iPod when it just froze. I pressed the menu and centre button down to restart the iPod like I do when it normally freezes and what happens: it makes this whirring and clicking sound and then THIS pops up!


thats it, now look what i have to do! I have to call up apple and get them to fix it! >=[



No comments: