Saturday, June 14, 2008

Brand Review (NFTFH)








BAPE. What is so awesome about Bape?
I might sound slightly pezzimistic when I say this but really, WHO cares about brands anymore? Brands have lost their appeal and I'm NOT saying this purely because I am an ordinary little middle-class citizen who cannot afford to dish out some schweet moolah for a little plain-white-T with a little picture of a little ape on it...

Well, it's nice to look anyway at what I'm missing out on, yes, all thanks to the people who actually care.





Released on June 7th. New NFS Baby Milo x Spongebob tees. Different to previous versions where Spongebob and friends are drawn in the Baby Milo style. (below)


Third round tees. Released 28th of April. Lol, and the tote bags cost $180.
Are you drooling yet?




No comments: