Monday, October 27, 2008

Before I Die.









From "BEFORE I DIE I WANT TO..." by Nicole Kenney and Ks Rives

Stumbled across this amazing experimental portfolio today during Viscom class and it got me thinking, before I die what would I want to do and what would I want most to be remembered as. I mean at my funeral I don't want no "he was an all-round nice guy" because we all know that half the time it's not true. I rather have something deeper, more meaningful and something that draws emotion.
Before I die I'd like to honestly say I've amounted to something, that I've contributed to the world in one way, form or shape. How many of us are actually capable or have sufficient motivation to do so? I don't know but it's the kind of people who do who leave a mark on history.
What would you do? IN terms of experiencing something I'd like to:
- go skydiving
- walk with tigers
- sit on a beach in the South Pacific
- and go to Broadway.
meh thats my list
on a side note can't wait to go to HK. Michelle and I are going to the meow cafe, a cafe where cats are allowed to roam free :) Here's their website: http://www.ahmeow.com/mainpage.html
apparently there's also a dog cafe but cant find it online





No comments: